FleishmanHillard Account Lead, Social Media Analytics, D.C. (Methods+Mastery, a FleishmanHillard Company) in Washington, District Of Columbia
We are seeking an account lead to serve as the primary intermediary between one of our Fortune 50 clients and our rapidly-growing insights and analytics team. The position will be based in our Methods+Mastery office in Washington, D.C.
An account lead should be able to translate client needs into actionable briefs for the team, maintain budgets and timelines, and help our analysts synthesize their insights into actionable business intelligence.
Our insights and analytics are designed to help our clients make better, faster decisions, and this position will serve as the greatest partner for our clients to achieve those goals. While it doesn’t require as in-depth of specialized analytical skills, you should have an intimate understanding of the insights ecosystem and how it contributes to our clients’ marketing priorities.
We’re seeking someone who is passionate about social, data and analytic tools. Someone who has an innate curiosity and the desire to find out "why?”
Sound like what you’re looking for?
We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives, and we recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Act as the main point of contact for our clients, including weekly onsite visits (inDCmetro area)
- Guide and document briefing inputs from clients, including advising on methodologies
- Map out client priorities
- Create project plans and timelines
- Track deliverables and progress against established timelines
- Understand individual team members’ strengths and allocate them to projects
- Scopenew project and service requests based onlevelof effort, resources and relevant client inputs; developscopeof work documents and staffing plans
- Manage budgets and resources
- Support the Insights team in understanding the clients’ needs and briefs
- Serve as the client’s advocate and “voice” in all internal meetings representing their needs, requirements and points of view
- Discover and secure opportunities to deepen the client relationship
- Contribute to Methods+Mastery’s culture of innovation and curiosity
- 5-8 years of experience, preferably in an advertising, digital or PR agency
- Understanding of analytics and their role in forming insights
- Comfort in finding the meaning in data, turning data into stories, and presenting data
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Successful experience in a client-facing role with management responsibilities (project, account, people)
- Working knowledge of social media monitoring and measuring tools (e.g., Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr, Tubular, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Twitter Analytics)
- Attention to detail with strong project management and prioritization skills; ability to manage ad-hoc reporting requests in tandem with ongoing projects
- Collaborative attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive and excel in a challenging fast-paced environment
To be successful, you must have an outstanding track record in supporting and delivering quality work for clients, be a team player and a motivator, and demonstrate the ability to get the job done. Interested candidates should be an outgoing, well-spoken, well-informed person with confidence and common sense.
Learn more about Methods+Mastery and how we view theworldhere.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.