FleishmanHillard Vice President, Consumer in New York, New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard’s New York office is seeking a motivated, dynamic, self-starting consumer brand marketer to join our Consumer Marketing team. The Vice President will serve as a primary client contact on iconic global brands, and must be a creative problem solver and detail-oriented team player.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Serving as the key point of contact for clients of major consumer brands.
- Developing, presenting and executing plans for integrated communications campaigns, including earned media, influencer and social strategy, that deliver measurable results.
- Bringing proactive media strategy counsel and solid media contacts to client programs.
- Project-managing major activations in lifestyle and culture, including sports and entertainment.
- Working with senior leaders to play an integral role in managing financial aspects of the business, beginning to understand the intricacies of accurate revenue forecasting and team member utilization.
- 8+ years of successful experience managing impactful, integrated communications programs. Agency experience is a must.
- Strong media relations skills, including strategy development and solid consumer and lifestyle media contacts.
- Sports, entertainment, influencer marketing, sponsorship and partnership marketing experience preferred.
- Versatility of experience across lifestyle verticals (e.g., sports, consumer packaged goods, fashion, food & beverage).
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, draw conclusions, make recommendations, establish reasonable timelines and areas of responsibility, anticipate costs, and identify measures of success.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple activities seamlessly, effectively and efficiently.
- Open-minded and collaborative team mentality.
- Energetic self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps things on track; knows when to ask for help.
- Polished, energetic and dynamic presence, confident in consulting senior clients and executives
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.