FleishmanHillard Social Media - Account Manager in Hong Kong, United States
BlueCurrent is an award-winning communications agency that specializes in building brands and managing reputations across online and offline platforms. We are a member agency of the Omnicom Group, one of the world’s largest communications agency groups, and a sister agency of FleishmanHillard
The BlueCurrent Group offers the values and personal dedication of an entrepreneurial organization, with access to a diverse network of communication practitioners, social media analysts and digital specialists in over 80 offices around the world. In Hong Kong, we provide creative designs and we execute complex social media campaigns.
Our multi-talented team is diverse, young (and old!), that believes in a hardworking but rewarding and fun environment. As we continue to grow we now have an opening for an Account Manager who is passionate to drive social media strategy for some of our cool clients.
Do you have what it takes to identify or create “the next great thing” for our clients and have the natural ability to guide them and our growing team down its path? If so read on...
What you'll do:
- Be part of the team as the expert social media communications partner within the client’s organization.
- Acting as client and inter-agency social communications owner and plan leader for specific products and services
- Further integrating our suite of digital,creative, interactive and video solutions and services
- Developing and implementing project strategy around social media, internal advocacy programs and crisis management.
- Develop and implement compelling both B2B and B2C PR campaigns via social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and other emerging platforms;
- Support creative social media campaign and strategies by optimizing and maintaining paid, earned; shared and owned media through collaboration with client’s assets and our in-house production studio;
- Act as the main point person to manage the client relationship, setting realistic goals for deliverables, approvals and timelines.
- Create the project management documentation, including statements of work, execution plans, editorial calendars and media and community engagement plans.
- Ensure that clients’ strategic objectives are met; and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical online analytics and insights;
- Content creation (Traditional Chinese and English), including media correspondence, bylines, and speaking abstracts;
- Source and manage reliable suppliers and vendors. Juggle multiple parties to ensure that programs are executed smoothly, at a high quality and on time.
- Project Management; manage all paid social media projects by setting priorities, budgeting, planning, activation and reporting with team members;
- Work closely with internal design, copywriting, web development and other client service executives to ensure delivery of quality work to clients
- Work with a broad range of clients, from a diverse range of industries, on both local and international campaigns.
- Coordinate regional social media campaigns with other offices in the wider network;
- Manage, guide and nurture internal teams.
Do you have what it takes?
(VERY COOL THINGS)
- Strong knowledge or experience in creating social media strategy
- Understanding and ability to link digital/interactive/new media strategies and tactics to traditional corporate or marketing communications in a logical and compelling manner.
- Addicted to social media and understands how to engage, activate and amplify campaigns with the appropriate channel
- Understanding of social/digital landscape such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and other emerging platforms; social media management and understanding of the paid social platforms experience is a plus
- Understanding of analytics, owned social channel metrics, experience conducting social media and/or search engine audits and competitive analysis
- 3-5 years' client management experience working on a range of online or integrated communications campaigns including PR, advertising, digital, social, and search media within a digital agency or social medial marketing communications department
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work in a fast paced environment with a high energy team.
- Strong bilingual content development/copywriting skills in Traditional Chinese and English; (Simplified Chinese a plus) on social media
- Team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service.
So, Do YOU REALLY have what it takes to identify or create “the next great thing” ? If so, let's chat. Please email all applications to email@example.com or visit http://bluecurrentgroup.com
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.