FleishmanHillard Account Executive Corporate Communications, Frankfurt in Frankfurt, Germany
Position Overview & Responsibilities
We are seeking an energetic, self-starting team member to join our dynamic team as a
Account Executive, Corporate Communications (m/f) in Frankfurt am Main
The successful hire will work well in a fast-paced environment and will collaborate with teams on corporate positioning and reputation, crisis situations, internal communications, issues management, digital and social media and high-level media relations. Candidates will demonstrate the ability to contribute against the full spectrum of communications disciplines, including interactive, social, advertising, print media and more.
What we offer:
- Exciting work opportunities in an international environment as well as in diverse industry segments and consulting fields.
- Varied work activities and continual opportunities for new experiences.
- Team-oriented working environment, a comprehensive international development program as well as manifold career perspectives at a leading global PR-agency.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in media and public relations efforts – in a corporate or agency position.
- Experience must include strong media and stakeholder relations skills as well as experience successfully engaging key media contacts in the German speaking region.
- Excellent critical thinking, writing, editing and presentation skills are required.
- Detailed oriented and effective skills in managing projects and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communications, or International Business.
- You are comfortable with classic PR as well as with digital PR and social media.
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written German and English.
Then we would love to meet you!
Please apply by email (preferably in a PDF file), including your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
FleishmanHillard Germany GmbH
Tel. +49 69/405702125
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through email@example.com will be considered.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.