FleishmanHillard Personal Assistant Financial Services Public Affairs Consultancy, Brussels in Brussels, Belgium
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard in Brussels is Europe’s leading EU public affairs and communications consultancy. We have an excellent track record of advising blue chip clients as they navigate regulatory, political and policy issues of substantial commercial and societal significance. Our approach hinges on close partnership, offering deep expertise and applying insight as well as creativity to our clients’ issues.
Within our Brussels office, our Financial Services team consists of over 20 full-time consultants advising over 40 clients spanning banks, investors, insurance companies, market infrastructures, data providers, corporates and credit rating agencies. Specifically, we advise these clients on the implications of legislative and other policy and macro-political developments for their organisations, and develop advocacy strategies that help them meet their objectives and enhance their positioning.
The Personal Assistant will provide personal assistance to the 3 Directors of the Financial Services Practice ensuring the smooth functioning of the management team. We are looking for a highly organised, proactive, solution-oriented and flexible team player who is enthusiastic, works well under pressure and has initiative. Experience of working as a PA for a busy and high demanding Directors is a pre-requisite.
This busy and varied role will consist of providing first class assistance such as:
- Process driven, able to identify and proactively follow-up all needs and requirements within the team
- Coordinate & manage the Directors’ diaries and activities: conference calls, events, meetings & conferences, travel, expenses, timesheet etc.
- Organise & supervise the intensive travel arrangements of the Directors
- Monitor work progress to ensure that the Director’s requests are successfully carried out
- Planning meetings and conference calls, booking internal and external meeting rooms and parking spaces, inviting participants, ensuring catering, preparing the required documents
- Ordering couriers/ restaurant reservations in liaison with the office support team
- Formatting, printing and binding documents; essentially Word and PowerPoint presentations
- Answering telephones, filtering and following up incoming calls
- Support setup and logistics for office and client events including breakfast briefings, dinners & client launch events
- Provide cover at reception and/or support for other Team Assistants
You Will Have
- Prior experience working in a similar role
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and attention to detail, demonstrating an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexibility to work as a team player who works well under pressure
- Autonomous, practical and reliable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Proactive and deadline driven
- Demonstrable proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Design skills are a plus
FleishmanHillard is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our philosophy hinges on supportive team working and we look for individuals who are motivated by the opportunity to be part of a market-leading, high caliber and culturally rich group. FleishmanHillard’s reputation for quality, creativity, and results is what distinguishes us in our market.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please send your CV (Europass CVs are not accepted) and cover letter through our website: https://fleishmanhillard.com/careers/ .
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.