FleishmanHillard Account Executive, Corporate Reputation in Atlanta, Georgia
Account Executive – Corporate Reputation
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opportunity for a highly motivated public relations practitioner to join our Atlanta team. This position provides the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with collaborative teams to assist nationally-known clients with their public relations and communications activities.
The successful hire will work in a fast-paced environment with collaborative teams on corporate positioning and reputation, executive visibility and media relations, crisis situations, internal communications, issues management, and high-level media relations. Responsibilities include a focus on media work, building and maintaining strong relationships with client contacts, and advancing corporate communications strategies that embrace the client’s strategy and positioning.
- 2-4 years of journalism or media relations experience
- Ability to identify compelling stories and pitch to various media outlets
- Strong writing skills and ability to effectively communicate company messages
- Adept at managing a variety of social media platforms
- Proven experience in pitching business and corporate stories of all types to various media outlets
- High degree of creativity and initiative in development of proactive media materials
- Demonstrated experience executing public relations plans and the ability to draft and implement strategic public relations programs within budget
- Ability to work independently and with multiple clients at various leadership levels
- Solid experience in media relations
- Highly organized self-starter, motivated and results oriented
- Strong understanding of business, corporate communications trends and reputation management
- Ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Journalism, is a must
FleishmanHillard, one of the world’s leading strategic communications firms, has built its reputation on creating integrated solutions that deliver what its clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. The firm is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity and personal commitment. Based in St. Louis, the firm operates throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America through its 80 owned offices. For more information, visit the FleishmanHillard website at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is a part of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com). Omnicom is a leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, interactive, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to more than 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
FleishmanHillard is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.